Saturday, July 9, 2011

Zipline

On July 4th, a few of us went ziplining in the Italian Alps.    I've been ziplining a couple of times before but nothing compared to this experience.  The company, Xtreme Adrenaline Adventures, is located in a small, quiet town  that seems to make most of its revenue during the ski season.  It was a Monday, so the town was quiet with a few offseason tourists taking advantage of the beautiful hiking paths in the area. 

The zipline itself was amazing.  It felt like we were flying from one mountain to another, over the valley.  There's a map at the end of the post that shows the sections.  I also included a few sample pics from their website that show more of the perspective from the line.  I knew I would drop my camera if I tried to take pictures midway on the line.



The view from one of the stops






My friend, where are you going?  I am your Redeemer.  Don't forget that I have suffered much for you, therefore stop and give me your greeting!  My Jesus, mercy

Pictures from the company's website.  It was incredible to be that high above the ground and get this view on both sides as you cross the valley.



No comments:

Post a Comment